Saturday, March 14, 2009

How not to cash a check...

My son repaid me with a check from his BofA account. Normally, I would have deposited in my bank, but to save me time, I decided to go right to BofA. You see, to go to my bank would have been 10-15 minutes in the opposite direction plus teller time. Made perfect sense to stop at BofA since I was passing it...NOT! I was 5th in line at the drive thru and by time I was 2nd in line, the sign was visible...open to account holders only! I parked. I went by the security guard standing outside, to be greeted by the security guard inside, to be sent to the non account personal line, to be fingerprinted at the teller station! Yes, the 30 minutes out of my way trip would have saved me time in the long run...

1 comment:

Sandie R said...

That's what I'd call Murphy's Law. Isn't it always the way things work, you think closer is quicker but it turns out NOT.