Monday, July 14, 2008

Quiet

The J-Man was burning with fever all of yesterday and last night. With motrin and a hot water bottle filled with cold water we managed to break the fever. It was a grueling night with only 4 hours sleep but how could I sleep when I knew how uncomfortable he was.

I have been weary lately to the point I find creating hard for me. Is the worry of what will become of this new family (mom has left), what the kids aren't saying, along with all the other things we have going on in our lives at this time? Is it just the weariness? Is it all the above?

My art consists of painting gesso on watercolor paper...It is very very quiet at the moment.

1 comment:

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi ellen
quiet is good- stillness is good-sometimes we need to be still and listen to the quiet to really hear..
tabby