Friday, July 25, 2008

Every year I plant a hydrangea. Every year they don't come back. This year I said, 'no more!' This year I have three that have come back, that's right, three! One from last year and the other two, I have no clue when they were planted. The one from last year is starting to flower and what pretty pink flowers they are.

While the kids were playing wiffle ball, they stumbled upon a visitor.
I'm sure he came to visit the dragonflies!

Ysterday, #1 grandson had truffle day at Culinary Camp. He saved two for me, until he found out they were coconut and then there was one! Today, Z1, J-Man and Little Red are making some of our own to share with #1.

The yard is so lush from all the rain. The sun is shining and the temps will be in the 80's with low humidity. What a glorious day!

No comments: