Tuesday, June 3, 2008

this and that

Saturday brought me, once again, to Tinsel Trading where my friend, Lisa Kettel , was teaching the final class of Tinsel, Fairie Boat Follies.


Don't get your panties in a bunch, classes are to resume in the fall.

We should all give a thumbs up to Terri Ventura who has worked hard to bring these wonderful classes to the city.
It was a lovely day and I was fortunate to drive down, not only with the Aussie, with the delightful Pamela Huntington, as well.
Amber Dawn stopped by to shop and chat during class, so the enormity of talent in the store was just busting at the seams.

Annie Hesse has decided to change her Art-Is-You Lemon Drop class to Get Your Funk On doll.



What wonderful character they possess.
According to Annie, who happens to be teaching at Bead and Button this week, the center doll is grandchildren on one side and the parents are on the back.

I am so looking forward to Friday morning when I drive down to Wilton, CT for the sale of Jennifer Paganelli's new fabric Collection!

I will be meeting the Aussie and hopefully Pamela will be able to make the time to join us.


This is my entry for the board book round robin. This month's entry was shoes, hats or both. The shoes' glitter buckles and bows aren't visible in the picture, but really make the page.

Now, go check out each link and get inspired by them all.

1 comment:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

~*Ellen*~

Thank you for mentioning me on your blog, I feel so honored.

It was a lot of fun seeing the fairy ships being created by everyone! It looked like such an amazing class!

Maybe one day we will meet again!

Hope you have a really fun weekend!

~*Amber Dawn*~