Saturday, August 15, 2009

It WAS one of those days…

Yesterday was a day! I left the kids with the Man and with a bag that contained my toothbrush, toothpaste, jammies and a clean pair of undies I ventured to Eastchester, NY to spend the night. I did stop along the way for my change of clothes because a) I didn’t want to iron, b) I needed something new or c) all the above…If you chose c, you are correct…

I woke to Maxi Man (3) playing with a book, on his bed. Coffee already made by the Aussie or was it her hubbie? Doesn’t matter, it was good…

We had Day With Dolls to attend today. The Doll Divas were there in the flesh, while, Lillian Alberti, Pamela Huntington, the lovely Annie Hesse, and Nicole Chazaud Telaar had their gorgeous artwork represented, and yes, classes were bought.

BZ came to play for the day and we were so blessed by her spirit.

We visited our dear friend Terri Ventura, who was gracious enough to give us a tour of her house and studio. We had tea, coffee, and orange cake on her porch, which added to my well needed day of creative soul rest.

photoBZ took the photo and I really wish she had been in it with us…

This day was the day I needed…Remind me, that I breathed.

1 comment:

Sandie R said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time enjoying good friends, good art and the creative rest. It has been so long since I've had one of those days.