Friday, August 8, 2008

We've had daily thunderstorms. This is what we're fortunate to see after one. Did you know, to find a rainbow, you must have your back to the sun?
Look at the innocent face...

See what he's cabable of?
Today, I was blessed to have Erica and Christina in my lives...they tore Sheetrock and tile off the basement walls and floor...Having the conversation of me hiring a cleaning lady once a week to do my floors and bathroom...Christina cleaned my bathroom and did some laundry...it was a very very good thing, I don't know why I haven't done it before...I think she's hired...

Tomorrow, I will grab a Starbucks, drop into see the Man Child at his baseball game and pick up the Home Depot supply list. We have the huge task of gutting the basement so I can house my studio temporarily. We have yet to get the price for lumber back for the garage and are getting a bit antsy. The insulation and the timber, along with a few miscellaneous are on the list.

No comments: