Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jennifer Paganelli

Today, I had nothing better to do than peruse the blogs and websites of some of our Art-Is teachers. I have decided, Sis Boom is a very cool place to see the wonderful works and to keep updated with Jennifer's life.

I am quite impressed with her As Seen In link. Did you know the publications started in 2001? In fact, I am quite impressed with every link I explore. Click on every link on the left side of the Sis Boom home page.

The blog is filled with yummy colors, clothing and the most lovely models.

Once you've perused the site and the blog, you will know Jennifer. She is the myriad of color. Her warmth comes through via the amazing things featured on every page. She is the sunshine behind the cloudy sky.

On Columbus day she will honor us with a workshop. I hope to see you there, you won't be disappointed.
Who will I choose tomorrow?

1 comment:

pamelahuntington said...

Wow, Jennifer P is amazing and
her work is so fresh, yet
very nostalgic!!!
pam