Sunday, December 23, 2007






Out of the mouths of babes...
This little angelic face is the family Christmas story of 2007. Knowing how much the grandkids enjoy puppets, I purchased Nativity finger puppets for all the kids this year. On Kristian's right hand I placed Mary, Joseph and Jesus explaining who they were and how Jesus was born on Christmas day. As I continued with the story of the Wise Men taking 12 days to reach the stable where the baby lay I placed the 3 on his left hand. Kristian is a 4 yr old sponge (he learned to say grace in Swedish for Thanksgiving) so I anticipated all kinds of questions. This child looked at me and innocently said "This is Jesus Christ the baby not Jesus Christ the swear?" I said "yes" and that was all for the finger puppet play.
Other creative events were the Neopoltan boys altering the paper mache houses while sipping chocolate milk.






Wishing you all a wonderful holiday filled with many blessings and surprises.

No comments: