Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yesterday

There are birthdays that just come and go, but yesterday made me realize how truly blessed I am.
  • I talked to all my 'sisters', as well as a few unexpected well wishes.
  • Kevin came home with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.


  • There was a surprise cake and ice cream party with the grandkids put on by my daughter-in-law (Kimberly).
  • The organic bowl made of oatmeal and filled with 2 tickets for WICKED.
  • Chelsea's gift: one of her own stuffed animals.

To top the night off, I made 2 more journals before I went to bed.


It was a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ellen! You will LOVE Wicked! It's so much fun and the costumes were wild with millinery details. I was sketching my head off in the car on the way home to remember them.

Loretta